- RSS Channel Showcase 8920092
- RSS Channel Showcase 4262997
- RSS Channel Showcase 1382689
- RSS Channel Showcase 4186375
Articles on this Page
- 02/11/17--00:35: _Celtic v Inverness CT
- 02/11/17--11:44: _Rangers vs Morton
- 02/12/17--09:18: _Scottish Cup quarte...
- 02/17/17--06:07: _APOEL - ATH Bilbao
- 02/19/17--09:26: _St Mirren v TNS
- 02/21/17--00:26: _Sutton 0-2 Arsenal
- 02/22/17--05:54: _St Etienne v Some t...
- 02/22/17--09:24: _Hibs v Hearts
- 02/24/17--05:01: _Celtic fans will ne...
- 02/11/17--00:35: Celtic v Inverness CT
- 02/11/17--11:44: Rangers vs Morton
- 02/12/17--09:18: Scottish Cup quarter finals
- 02/17/17--06:07: APOEL - ATH Bilbao
- 02/19/17--09:26: St Mirren v TNS
- 02/21/17--00:26: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal
- 02/22/17--05:54: St Etienne v Some team from near Manchester
- 02/22/17--09:24: Hibs v Hearts
- 02/24/17--05:01: Celtic fans will never learn
12.15 ko - on BBC but I'm off to this one though becasuse of parking ban within 1 mile of stadium still dont know whether to take car or the vagaries of public transport in Scotland.
Celtic midfielder Tom Rogic will be out for a few months after having an operation on his ankle.
Midfielder Stuart Armstrong (hamstring) and striker Leigh Griffiths (calf) will again miss out as Brendan Rodgers prepares for the William Hill Scottish Cup fifth-round tie at home to Inverness on Saturday.
However, the Hoops boss revealed both will be ready for next week’s game against Motherwell.
Inverness centre-back Josh Meekings faces two months on the sidelines after knee surgery.
Manager Richie Foran dropped Owain Fon Williams to the bench for Ryan Esson last weekend but the Wales goalkeeper could come back for the William Hill Scottish Cup fifth-round clash at Celtic.
Defenders Lewis Horner (knee) and Kevin McNaughton (Achilles) are still sidelined.
Seems a straightforward home win especially as Dembele can be the spearhead . .. but you just never know.
A sneaky bet on Morton might be worth it at 12/1 at McBookie.
Gers at home to Dunfermline or Accies.
Celtic at home to St Mirren
At least all parties involved in the draw were sober today...........
Well it's been a long time since I last posted! But I am back (I apologize in advance)
Anyways. Last night APOEL played Bilbao in the first leg of their Europa League rd of 32. APOEL lost 3-2 but those 2 away goals could prove vital heading back to Nicosia.
George Efrem scored a cracking goal. Good Cypriot lad.
(Note: the Efrem was once on the books for Rangers but noone is perfect.)
This is the second time i have seen TNS and they are actually not too bad. 1-0 up at the moment. It is on BBC Alba
Lovely day in Paisley to welcome our Welsh friends
The fairytale is over for Sutton, but a couple of things stood out for me from last night.
Why water the pitch? Should they really be trying to make the pitch as slick as possible when faced with a superior passing team? In days gone by a team like that would have tried all the tricks in the book to stop them from using their strengths.
The sub keeper eating the pie sounded like good banter until I heard that Sun Bet, who sponsored the team, had offered 8/1 that he would eat a pie during the game. He even admitted to knowing about the bet. It sounds well dodgy.
Nice to see they are allowing this game to go ahead on a Wednesday. It will remind them of the way things used to be.
Thursday Cup on a Wednesday. Whatever next?
Biggie in auld reekie tonight.
Colleague and also brother in law ares big Hibbees fans but neither confident.
Hearts hitting form at the right time? Not on TV.
Can see it going all the way to penalties but if i had to pick a winner (I dont) I can see wily Lennon coming up trumps.
Its Celtic's 10th charge from UEFA in the last 5 years for crowd disturbances,the only way to sort that out is make them play behind closed doors,then it might stop